A good nights sleep will leave you feeling refreshed and ready to rock n' roll for a brand new day. A less than optimal night of tossing and turning and you will have you smashing the snooze button on your alarm clock and begging the sandman for 10 more minutes. What goes into a great nights sleep you ask?
Well, I thought you would never ask! It looks somewhat like this:
1. 8 hours of straight sleep
2. A bedtime of 10 to10:30 p.m. (the more time before midnight the better)
3. A room that's not too hot or too cold
4. A room free of electromagnetic pollution (t.v., cellphones, etc.)
5. A pre-bed meal that is right for your body (not too filling but not too little either)
6. Correct body positioning to facilitate sleep
If you put these six tips in a bowl and mix on medium until fluffy you will have a heck of a recipe for quality, recovery inducing sleep.